Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: and yet still MORE collection changes...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by Cemetery Man:
    Oh, how does she decorate the bedroom?

    That's sorta the arrangement a married friend of mine has with his wife. She has the bedroom decked out with a thousand porcelain dolls- who could sleep like that?? All those eyes.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I got the opposite. All my non-Mcf stuff resides in the masters. You can imagine whne some "other" people try to look into that room. Devilman figs, Final Fantasy monsters, half-naked anime bi-sexuals,Syan Winston critters....The wife is tolerant enough as long as I don't move in her walk-in closet. &lt;heh&gt;

    Peeks, no room to move in da house is a ground for divorce...or so I heard. &lt;lol&gt;

  2. #12
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tr3s:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cemetery Man:
    Oh, how does she decorate the bedroom?

    That's sorta the arrangement a married friend of mine has with his wife. She has the bedroom decked out with a thousand porcelain dolls- who could sleep like that?? All those eyes.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I got the opposite. All my non-Mcf stuff resides in the masters. You can imagine whne some "other" people try to look into that room. Devilman figs, Final Fantasy monsters, half-naked anime bi-sexuals,Syan Winston critters....The wife is tolerant enough as long as I don't move in her walk-in closet. &lt;heh&gt;

    Peeks, no room to move in da house is a ground for divorce...or so I heard. &lt;lol&gt;
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What Anime figures do you collect Tr3s?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whatever hits the 'ol fancy. I have Kaiyodo Evas, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Love Hina, FLCL, even Bome, GITS, Maharomatic, Final Fantasy, DMC, Mazinger... on top of my head. Actually it's my son who's relaly into it. Although he's more on videos and manga and I collect the figures whatever comes my way. I don't usually actively search for it unless I really like it.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CM, she's got skulls and other ghoulish stuff, most of her figs are in the bedroom too.
    so it's not like it's all flowery or anything. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    I'll get pics if she ever gets it all set up.

    Chosen, I don't dust.
    occassionally, when I pick a fig up, I'll lick it clean.
    otherwise, never.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wasn't totally happy with last night's set-up, so...
    (for those who missed the other thread, we got rid of a couch to make this happen)


    looking left from the remaining couch
    (sorry for the backlighting...)
    333B3C9927232327Ffp633Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E23236773A23B653ot1lsi


    looking straight ahead from couch
    333B3C9927232327Ffp633Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E23236773A23C33C3Aot1lsi


    movin' on down the line...
    333B3C9927232327Ffp643Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E23236773A23B373Aot1lsi


    above the computer, piece of crap that it is...
    333B3C9927232327Ffp583Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E23236773A23B373Bot1lsi

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    looking right, from computer.

    you'll notice I now have a big empty patch of wall.
    perfect for more shelves!
    333B3C9927232327Ffp643Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E23236773A23B568ot1lsi


    coming in from front hallway
    333B3C9927232327Ffp633Dot3E23293D3833D4483DXROQDF3E23236773A23A596ot1lsi


    obviously, I still need to set some stuff up, and re-rig the head-lights for the wife(that's not what it sounds like).

    and there's still a bunch of figs that didn't get their pics taken.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Man, it's growing isn't it? Looking good!
    As soon as I get myself healed up , I have to work on mine to make it photo-worthy. It's in total 'clusterfuck' mode at the moment [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •